of the MONTH!
Creatively sharing stories about
Last Saturday of the MONTH!
Date: November 30, 2019
THEME: Giving & Receiving Love
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
LoCo Artisan Coffee House
544 Cleveland Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537
$5.00 / person
Pizza & snacks provided! Purchase a creative drink at LoCo!
If you are between the ages of 13-24, come and join us each month as we provide a creative outlet for you to share about the good - sad - joyful - scary - surprising - shocking - wonderful - frustrating - disgusting and loving experiences of life! You can watch & listen OR you can participate in the Story Slam theme of the night. This gives you the stage for 30 seconds to 5 minutes using whatever creative outlet you choose. It's NOT a contest - it's just another way to express and share!
There will also be time to discuss ways to end the taboo around mental health as well as creative exercises to help get your mind and body to open up to the many ways to express your emotions through storytelling.
Cost: $5.00/person. Food is provided and sometimes we will have door prizes! Everyone gets one ticket for the drawings but you can purchase additional tickets for $1.00 each. Please bring exact change because the moderator will rarely have change.
(*All proceeds go to CLEAR Lighthouse programs so we can continue to grow!)
There are a few RULES, so check them out below:
- RSVP is required! This allows us to know how much food to provide, prizes to offer, and event space to reserve.
- There will either be a theme for the night or open theme (choose whatever topic you want).
- This is not a contest (unless we decide to have one), so treat one another with respect because we are here to support one another as we share about our life experiences.
- You are welcome to use any form of expression as long as it doesn't destroy the property in any way.
- No yelling or screaming for long periods of time, no constant profanity, and no discrimination against others religion, sexual orientation, race, disability, age, gender identity, or national origin.
- You will be allowed one warning for breaking a rule, but if it happens a second time, you will no longer be asked to participate in our program.
- If the moderator for any reason feels you are disrupting the program, he/she has the right to decide whether or not you can continue to participate in the program.
- PLEASE be on time and make sure you have transportation to and from the event.
- Most of all......have fun!